Photos of 2 Male Suspects Wanted in Robbery of Family Dollar StoreMarch 17, 2014
SLCPD Releases Photos of Suspects in Robbery of Fast-Food Restaurant — REWARDMarch 20, 2014
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department seeks the public’s help to identify and locate the man (pictured above) suspected of robbing five banks in Salt Lake County.
The suspect has robbed the following banks: (pictures are in order of robberies)
- University Federal Credit Union, 7220 S. Highland Dr. (1/24/14)
- Health Care Credit Union, 769 E. South Temple (2/4/14)
- University Federal Credit Union, 3088 S. 1300 E. (2/19/14)
- Zions Bank, 7015 S. Highland Dr. (2/22/14)
- University Federal Credit Union, 7720 S. Highland Dr. (3/11/14)
- male white adult
- average height and weight
- considered armed and dangerous
The Police Department asks anyone who may know the identity or location of the suspects to call (801) 799-3000. Anonymous tips may be sent by text to 274637. Please start your text with TIPSLCPD, which routes it to the police department. Then include any relevant information. Reference: case #14-19202.
Contact: Reporters seeking comment should contact the Public Information Officer at 801.799.NEWS (6397).